I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS KID ANYMORE!
Have you ever felt like this? If your answer is yes, that's what Surviving Your Adolescents is all about. Exactly what should you do—and equally important, what should you not do—with your adolescents. This book gives parents a step-by-step approach that willhelp end the hassles and offer concrete solutions.
In Surviving Your Adolescents, you will learn:
• How to interpret and manage the teenage Snub
• How your relationship affects your teen's safety
• The definition of a normal adolescent
• How to manage teen risk-taking
• How to have dinner with a teenager!
• Fashion to passion: guidelines for specific problems
Mental health professionals frequently recommend this book to their clients who are struggling with their teenagers. Over 130,000 copies of the first two print editions have been sold.
This new illustrated enhanced ebook contains 35 video clips of actual interviews with parents and teens, sections from Dr. Phelan's Surviving Your Adolescents seminar, and dramatizations of typical parent/teen interaction. It also includes an interactive glossary of terms.